Re: [cdt-dev] [platform-swt-dev] swt-binaries and maven

I did a clone. It is not yet clear to me why there is need for such a construct.

maven-nar-plugin already supports assemblies. This may result in compiling multiple libraries (f.e. creating a maven project directly from org.eclipse.swt/Eclipse SWT WebKit) and migrate the org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86 to rebundle them.