Re: [cdt-dev] Committing through Gerrit

We could use that mechanism to avoid committing something we should not.

Personally, I've preferred putting +2 to show the change is 'approved'.
The description of +1 is "+1 Looks good to me, but someone else must approve".
I've seen this used by non-committers doing a review to help out but
not really wanting to say they 'approve' a change.

Imagine I, myself, make a change to Codan and put in on Gerrit.
I'd would like to get a +2 from the committers familiar with Codan since
that is not my area of expertise.  I would see a +1 as not approved yet
and would wait for a +2.

Of course, as long as we agree between ourselves, none of this is big
deal :)

Marc