Re: [cdt-dev] Any problems pushing to Gerrit?

On 7 Sep 2012, at 01:50, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BTW, the bad branch could not be seen straight from the Git repo on the web
> (I had looked for it).
> How did you find the for/master branch?  Did you type it in directly in the URL box?

Yes, I typed it into the URL after I selected a random tag to figure out what the pattern was, then changed it to for/master. It works if you have an idea of what it should be but you won't be able to list it via the UI.

There is git ls-remote but I think this only works for branches (heads) and tags, so wouldn't have been useful here:

git ls-remote http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/

Alex

Back to the top