Re: [cdt-dev] Any problems pushing to Gerrit?

On 6 Sep 2012, at 22:04, Vladimir Prus wrote:

I actually believe anybody with commit access can do this:

git push origin :refs/for/master

to delete this ref on the server. Anybody wants to give it a try?

Yes, this should have the desired effect - but it will leave an empty direction 'refs/for' on the server. Whether that has an impact or not I don't know.

The Git log shows the push being incorrectly applied to the Git repo rather than Gerrit:

Alex

Back to the top