From: Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 4 September, 2012 5:31 PM
To: "cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 8.0.3 release ?

Based on the commit log, the following bugs were committed following the SR2 release.  Since we need a number of those fixes in a coming release it would be very helpful for us to have an 8.0.3 release.
  • Bug 388238 - NPE when calling DebugUIPlugin.launchInBackground() from non-UI thread
    Bug 365601: GUI can become unresponsive when starting a debug launch

  • Bug 322475 - Internal error (NegativeArraySizeException) in Dwarf
  • PR 383941 - Support binaries with dots in their name.
  • Bug 378906 - Give extension-less file names the chance to be binary.
  • Bug 374835 - [disassembly] Toggle breakpoint actions don't work disassembly editor (as opposed to disassembly view)
  • Bug 375601: Remove workaround for bug 359485
  • Bug 373034 - Code formatter produces invalid indentation