Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 8.1.1 RC2 is ready for testing

Thanks - that worked!

On 5 Sep 2012, at 14:00, Doug Schaefer wrote:

At least someone tried it...

s/build/builds

It's the same url we used throughout Juno.

From: Derek Morris [mailto:dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 08:34 AM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 8.1.1 RC2 is ready for testing

That link doesn't appear to work - at least if it is an update site, Eclipse does not recognise it.

On 4 Sep 2012, at 16:51, Doug Schaefer wrote:

Hey gang,

We missed RC1 (it was a busy summer for me so I apologize). But I have the RC2 build ready to go. It is available from our Juno milestones site:

There are two RC's left before we put 8.1.1 to bed. Please let me know if we need to respin this one.

Doug