Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 8.0.3 release ?

BTW, I've raised a bug on the project reference coupling. Please comment, especially if you object to removing it.

Doug.

From: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 3 September, 2012 3:21 PM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 8.0.3 release ?

That is a good question. There are a couple of fixes that I put in supporting our BB NDK users. And there's probably one more I want to put in to decouple the project references from the CDT build config references. But we also want to look at moving to 8.1/Juno.

If there is enough interest, we could cut an 8.0.3.There's a bit of work to that so I'll wait to hear from more people. I still have 8.1.1 to get going.

BTW, watching the commits there are a lot of change in the 7.0 branch as well since we released. It's just how we've always operated. The hope is that these are all bug fixes and don't change things too dramatically.