[cdt-dev] changing default build configuration for indexer

In our CDT-based product, we want to change the default indexer behavior so it uses "Active Build Configuration". When we have changed other defaults, we have used a plugin_customization.ini file to override the standard default.

However, it seems that the indexer users a completely different mechanism - it is using CProjectDescriptionPreferences.

So, is there any way that I can override the default and get it to use the Active Build Configuration as the default for my product?

Thanks in advance
--
Subs

Back to the top