Re: [cdt-dev] multicore visualizer plugin

No problem.  I'll follow up on it.
Thanks for reporting it.

Marc
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cortell John-RAT042 [RAT042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: August 21, 2012 3:01 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] multicore visualizer plugin

Marc, that's a good idea. I've seen it done both ways. Having "internal" in the name makes it obvious that a package is internal, but as you pointed out, causes a headache when the code becomes public.

Unfortunately, I'm already way behind on the build-config work I'm trying to do (sidetracked by test matters), so I'll leave it to you or someone else to do the package rename. As it stands, we get an API tooling error because a Messages class was added to the plugin a while back but the version was not bumped (to 1.1). BTW, I'm talking about the dsf-gdb visualizer plugin

John