[cdt-dev] Issue with setting autolibs and stoponSolib events

Hi all,

In gdb debugger implementation in Debugger, we set autolibs and stop on
Solib events.

What is the purpose of this ? is it must or can be disabled by some option.

I am facing the problem that the debug session hangs on this point.. where
we are setting autolibs and stopOnSolib events in
GDBCDIDebugger2.initializeLibraries() method. It takes lot of time
and then comes out with exception which is actually not handled in
GDBCDIDebugger2.java

Can someone please help me with why resolving this time taking issue.. Not
sure if it is searching for some libs which takes lot of time.
Also, I don't know how to avoid this time taking problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Nayna Jain
Nexus Tools Development
Bangalore, India