[cdt-dev] CDT master test suite

I’ve added a master test suite for running all the junit-3 tests in CDT from within the IDE. I.e., you can now single-click launch all the CDT tests[*].

   org.eclipse.cdt/core/org.eclipse.cdt.alltests

This plugin also contributes a launch configuration for convenience.

Please excuse the many commits this added to the git history--a momentary lapse of reason. I’m juggling too many VCS’s these days and getting myself confused.

[*] Note that dsf and dsf-gdb use junit4, and so are not part of this collection

Back to the top