Re: [cdt-dev] cdt plug-ins with external build dependencies

That plug-in is available in Orbit. There must be instructions on the wiki somewhere how to get it, no?

Doug

From: Sergey Prigogin <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 15 August, 2012 1:52 PM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] cdt plug-ins with external build dependencies

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Cortell John-RAT042 <RAT042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, so on closer inspection, it appears all three plugins depend on

net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime

I’m guessing I need to download that from http://sourceforge.net/projects/lpg/

The version on that site is 2.0.20. Is that what you’re using, Sergey?

I do have net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime plugin installed, but I got it as a dependency of something else. Not sure what it was.

John

-sergey