Re: [cdt-dev] cdt plug-ins with external build dependencies

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Cortell John-RAT042 <RAT042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’ve updated my cdt dev environment to Juno, pulled the latest git master sources, and I’m ready to start integrating James Blackburn’s changes supporting platform build configurations. Because of the extent of the changes, I want to successfully build all plugins that might be affected by the changes. and run their tests. There are three plugins that don’t build for me because of external dependencies:

org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser

org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser.xlc

org.eclipse.cdt.core.parser.upc

Can someone tell me what I need to get and from where?

These plugins compile for me just fine. What dependencies are not satisfied in your environment?

John

-sergey