Re: [cdt-dev] Set active build configuration

You may find  http://cdt-devel-faq.wikidot.com/ useful. There are some examples how to set active configuration programmatically. You may also want to look at FAQ at  http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ, there are a few hints and links related to CDT development.

Thanks,
Andrew