[cdt-dev] Bug in CDT parser maybe?

Hello,

When I load this file up in a C++ project I get an error in misc.h in
the editor but I'm able to compile it with g++ file via the eclipse
builder.

This is from the CryptoCPP Libraries.

I get an error about RightShift and LeftShift "could not be resolved"
and F3 pulls up an Open Declaration menu.

Any ideas of what's wrong?

-J
int main(){

	return 0;
}
template <bool overflow> struct SafeShifter;

template<> struct SafeShifter<true>
{
	template <class T>
	static inline T RightShift(T value, unsigned int bits)
	{
		return 0;
	}

	template <class T>
	static inline T LeftShift(T value, unsigned int bits)
	{
		return 0;
	}
};

template<> struct SafeShifter<false>
{
	template <class T>
	static inline T RightShift(T value, unsigned int bits)
	{
		return value >> bits;
	}

	template <class T>
	static inline T LeftShift(T value, unsigned int bits)
	{
		return value << bits;
	}
};

template <unsigned int bits, class T>
inline T SafeRightShift(T value)
{
	return SafeShifter<(bits>=(8*sizeof(T)))>::RightShift(value, bits);
}

template <unsigned int bits, class T>
inline T SafeLeftShift(T value)
{
	return SafeShifter<(bits>=(8*sizeof(T)))>::LeftShift(value, bits);
}

Back to the top