[cdt-dev] Dependency Calculator - take into account header files?

Hello,

I developed a plugin for a specific C compiler. In the past I didn't specify a dependency calculator. In the makefile today there are no dependencies added for the header files.

I tried the DefaultIndexerDependencyCalculator, but still no header file dependencies are taken into account.

Is there a dependency calculator available which also takes into account the header files?

Thanks,

Sebastian

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/

Back to the top