From: Axel Müller <axel.carl.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 12-07-2012 4:43
Subject: [cdt-dev] Eclipse Juno: Key bindings for debug are missing

Hello

after the upgrade to Eclipse Juno (platform 4.2) I encounter sometimes
the following problem. I start a debug session and all the key
bindings for step over/step into (F6/F5) etc. are suddenly gone. They
key bindings do not work and they are not shown in the Debu menu. It
might be the case that the key bindings reappear when I stop and
restart the debug session but I have not found any pattern which
causes the disappearance/reappearance of these key bindings.
Did anybody else encounter this problem?

  Axel

Dr. Axel Müller
Lorbeerweg 8
76149 Karlsruhe