From: xgsa [mailto:xgsa@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:04 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Cc: Marc Khouzam
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Enhancement proposal for register handling

Thanks for link, the clarification in comment was helpful. However it also leads to another question. How to distinct "var1, var2" meaning group with var1 & var2 from C++ _expression_ containing to variables and overloaded operator ","?

Note: I have tried to evaluate an _expression_ containing overloaded "," with gdb 7.3.1, but it seems it does not support calling overloaded operator ",". However the other operators (e.g. "+") work properly, so it seems like a bug.

Thanks,
Anton.