Re: [cdt-dev] ASTRewrite

I tried it in the UI thread and by scheduling a Job. Is that what you
mean by synchronized access? I added a read lock to the index and that
didn't do anything.

I'm grabbing the editors selected IAST node. Then passing an
ASTVisitor to each Translations Unit's indexed AST while populating an
ASTRewrite object for each ast.. This all happens in one thread
because I'm calling visit on the AST.

After all the AST's have been walked I call rewriteAST on each AST's
ASTRewrite object.

How can I get synchronized access?

-J