Re: [cdt-dev] 3.8 vs. 4.2

> I imagine when 4.2sr1 comes out many of these little niggles will be resolved.

Me too, and this seems like a good opportunity to remind everyone that if there's something you're seeing in 4.2 that's a problem for you, *please* make sure the Platform UI team has heard about it.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Alex Blewitt ---07/06/2012 03:20:09 AM---On 5 Jul 2012, at 23:16, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wAlex Blewitt ---07/06/2012 03:20:09 AM---On 5 Jul 2012, at 23:16, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote: > Clearly the issues with 4.2 will