Re: [cdt-dev] Running Core Tests in Eclipse 4.2

I experience the same problem of more or less randomly failing tests
with Eclipse 4.2 under Linux (ubuntu) with both java1.6 and java1.7.
Especially the CDescriptorTests cause some failures (about 2-6 each
run). They also cause errors (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException). Sometimes
they also run all green.

I'm not sure how to proceed here, since spuriously failing tests is
hindering when developing.