I'm currently migrating my plugin to the latestn release of
I re-created a test C project completely, because I had
some Java errors when I just used the imported project.
When I run the C/C++ Code Analysis I always get some errors
of "underfined symbols" even if those symbols were correctly
I found out that this seems to be related to some files
which were excluded from the project. There are some files
which are redundant in my project (identical filename).
Depending on the configuration, the one or the other file is
included. I used the "Exclude from Build" for this. I In CDT
8.0 this worked fine and only the files used for the selected
configuration were taken into account, but in 8.1 the excluded
files seem to have an impact on the Indexer/ Source Code
Analyzer. As soon as I delete the excluded files completely,
the source code analysis works fine.
I don't know if this is a bug or simply something missing
in my Plugin or configuration. I'm using the language
extension point, but I simply extended the GCCLanguage and
added the scanner and parser configuration.
Unfortunately it's wasn't possible to reproduce it in a
simple example. Maybe you coud give me an idea what could be
the reason for that behavior.