Re: [cdt-dev] proposal: move references tab

I'd like to see project reference management more visible. One idea I've
had the last few days working with project teams that are struggling to
set up their builds is to create a dialog that could be launched from the
Manage Configurations icon that lets you manage and visualize the
references for all your projects at once.

I need to understand the right visualization, maybe a tree on the right
for each project/config and a tree on the left that shows the dependency
for the selected config. But I found myself painfully bringing up the
properties for each project a few times over to make sure I had the
dependency tree set up correctly.

I guess the point is that it is a dependency tree when you have more that
two projects involved and that requires a new workflow to manage easily.

(my 2c)
Doug.