Re: [cdt-dev] proposal: move references tab

Could this functionality be split in two? CDT could use platform
property page for establishing coarse-grained references (e.g. make
all build configurations for given project depend on "Active" build
configuration for the referenced project) and have another "Advanced"
page for the users wishing to fine-tune project dependencies.