Re: [cdt-dev] proposal: move references tab

Indeed. I was not talking about the location of the page, rather the actual relationships the page exposes/controls.

Right. So, I agree that the page could be put under the platform one. I’m simply saying I’m not sure if that improves the story on the duality or worsens it. Maybe others will weigh in and we can come to some consensus. At a minimum, I’d like to move it from where it is. Hopefully we can agree that location is too hidden. If others think putting it under the platform page is best, I’ll go with the flow.

John

I think I misinterpreted "established config-level relationships" phrase. I took it as "location of CDT References page in project config property pages". Anyway, the point is that nothing prevents us to add a subpage under Platform's page.

Back to the top