Re: [cdt-dev] proposal: move references tab

Putting them under the platform preferences page might increase the confusion. It would certainly make the duality more obvious. I’m not overly opposed to the idea; I’m

As for your second sentence, it simply isn’t true. Established relationships are preserved. I assume you’re talking about my ongoing work to adopt Broadcomm’s contribution for making CDT configs platform ones. There is a reconciler in the solution that keeps CDT and platform configurations in sync.

John

We can easily add our preferences page under platform's page to keep them close at least. You are breaking "established config-level relationships" anyway. And if platform page is hidden the CDT page would pop on the top level.

Back to the top