Re: [cdt-dev] proposal: move references tab

+1 for moving it out of "Paths and Symbols".

There is also "Project References" page (from the platform) and the users frequently confused where to look and why there are 2 pages in different places. Maybe we should keep "C/C++ References" under  "Project References"?

Andrew