Re: [cdt-dev] Cleared for the release

Nope, we have until Wed. We can turn it on again then.

From: Sergey Prigogin <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 25 June, 2012 12:59 PM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Cleared for the release

Hi Doug,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Branch cdt_8_1 has been created. Please wait until Juno is totally closed before submitting non-emergency fixes there.  I have updated the cdt-maint build job to build from this branch. If we need any emergency respins, we'll use that job.

I have disabled the cdt-nightly build until we can rejig the scripts to point at a new build results home for Kepler so it doesn't clobber any final Juno builds. But other than that, master is reopened for business.

Is it safe to re-enable https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/ build now?

:D

-sergey