From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yevgeny Shifrin [Yevgeny.Shifrin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 10:34 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] eclipse-cpp-juno-RC3-win32-x86_64 contains java functionality

Hi,

I downloaded eclipse-cpp-juno-RC3-win32-x86_64 to play with it. For some reason it contains Java perspective. Is it on purpose?

Thanks,
Yevgeny

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.