Re: [cdt-dev] New and Noteworthy

Hi all,
I intent to convert New and Noteworthy for CDT 8.1 and add to the release, see bug 381718. It appears to be in good shape, but if something notable is missing, please add before I commit (I plan to do it on Thursday June 7 so it gets to RC4).

Does anybody know a tool which could help me to convert it from Wiki to html? I do not plan to design really beautiful page, just looking to put the info from Wiki into CDT distribution.

Thanks,
Andrew