From: "Scott Tepavich" <scott.tepavich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 2:41:50 PM
Subject: [cdt-dev] Gerrit Authorization

I’m trying to follow the steps outline here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/git#Using_Gerrit_for_CDT

I’m running into trouble, when I attempt to perform a push to the created “gerrit_eclipse” remote (e.g. “An internal Exception occurred…: not authorized” error).

I’m trying to use the https://git.eclipse.org/r/p/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git URI.

I can access my username/password from:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/http-password

My account information looks okay; however, the username is suspect (unless it’s a hash?).

I know this isn’t much to go on. Any known issues? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks –

Scott