From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012 08:04
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Need help scratching an itch (Bug #379684)

Hello CDT mailing list,

I'm taking a stab at fixing bug #379684 User-defined literals, mostly just for the fun of it, but I'm probably going to need a lot of help as this is my first time in the eclipse/cdt internals.

Anyway, I have managed to get the parser to recognise the T operator "" L() syntax, with one caveat: I can't figure out how to require the whitespace between the "" and the literal name.

Thanks, Richard.

Back to the top