Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 8.1 M7 for Juno is now available

Hi,

Could someone at least say, if the 4.2M7 build is usable at all?
The big red X's on almost all packages and these lots of red test results (if run or not doesn't matter to a user/tester) does not really shed a good light on the quality of the Eclipse build, not to mention an Feature Freeze build.

Can I actually test this build with real projects? Or just Hello-World Projects?

Maybe platform should respin a build or test at least.

Regards,
kessel