Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Chris Recoskie---05/11/2012 12:33:05 PM---I'm working on it... sorry this is my first time using GerrChris Recoskie---05/11/2012 12:33:05 PM---I'm working on it... sorry this is my first time using Gerritt so there is a learning curve here.

From: Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/11/2012 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] API Patch for New PTP Synchronized Project Wizard
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm working on it... sorry this is my first time using Gerritt so there is a learning curve here.

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz ---05/11/2012 11:57:35 AM---Hi, the proposed tiny change to CDT is extremely important Roland Schulz ---05/11/2012 11:57:35 AM---Hi, the proposed tiny change to CDT is extremely important for making the PTP