[cdt-dev] M7

Hey gang, is it just me or does M7 seem like it has a lot of issues. Almost all my smoke tests  see some sort of issue, mostly in build/CModel. The worst being the internal builder, which is used by the MinGW toolchain on Windows, doesn't seem to be picking up resource changes and thus never builds. I'm also seeing the refresh not being done on the initial project build at project creation time and thus not finding any binaries breaking the initial debug.

I'm wondering if it's just me as I consider these to be fundamental test cases and if our community is going to run into them, I'd find that pretty embarrassing. Is it just me?

Doug.

Back to the top