From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Malu Sasi
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:36 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Issue with Import File option in Memory View

Hi Randy,

I missed out gdb trace in previous mail. Sorry… , but the reason is that I couldn’t find one… !

When I tried to import a memory range of length 256(say 0xbfc0000 – 0xbfc000FF), it is working fine.

As I checked gdb trace: the mi command -data-write-memory --thread 1 -o 3217031917 0 d 1 10 (etc… )

is dispatched to gdb and finally the view is updated.

But for larger range, the behavior is as said in previous mail. Also what I noted is that the command -data-write-memory, is not dispatched to gdb!

The progress monitor shows “Transferring Data” and is waiting infinitely.

I observed the same behavior with srec/plain text formats also.

Please help.

Thanks,

Malu