Re: [cdt-dev] IP and Gerrit

The way I understand it, iplog+ on the whole bug will
trigger every non-committer that commented on the bug
to be considered to have contributed.
While iplog+ on a patch will only consider the submitter
of the patch.

I will ask the contributor to attach the final patch
to the bug and iplog+ that patch.

But I agree that iplog+ on the whole but is still
better than nothing.

Marc