Re: [cdt-dev] Why the gdb traces are enabled by default?

Please leave them on. If you do not need them it does not bother you. But when you are in need you will have them right away. Especially if you have difficulties to reproduce a bug you have at least the current gdb traces.

  Axel

Gesendet: Dienstag, 01. Mai 2012 um 14:46 Uhr
Von: "Jonas Jonsson L" <jonas.l.jonsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [cdt-dev] Why the gdb traces are enabled by default?
Hi, leave them on!
It's always better to have the log immediately available, then to repeat all the steps to the problem. Extra important if the "setup phase" of your debug session is long and cumbersome (At least Marc knows what I mean ;).... I think that the availability of the info is important (and indeed user friendly) and that it doesn't matter if internals of CDT are exposed since it's open source anyway.

/Jonas