Re: [cdt-dev] TCF 1.0 vs 0.40

Thanks Doug for clarifying.

-- Jeff J.

On 05/01/2012 05:44 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
As of Juno, the CDT no longer depends on TCF (EDC is no longer built),
thus we no longer built TCF and include it with CDT.

The last I left it, I believe, TCF was already flagged to be included with
Juno.

At any rate, this is an issue for the TCF project. CDT is now out of the
loop.

BTW, Lttng probably should have been a bit more formal about their
dependency on TCF. I don't remember them asking if they can use the bits
CDT built. We really did it just for EDC.

Doug.