[cdt-dev] Call Tomorrow & Juno M7 Close out

Hey gang,

Just a reminder of the call tomorrow at 11 a.m. There are new call numbers for Ottawa and North America and are up on the wiki, http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/calls. The European numbers are unchanged.

The main topic is the impending Juno M7. We'll take the first candidate build from Monday morning. Yes, it's only a week away! We have the usual respin opportunity until probably Wednesday-ish. Remember this is the feature freeze build. Activity should be limited to bug fixes only after this build.

Here's the schedule for the release candidates. These are the CDT build dates which will generally be Monday mornings.

RC0/M7 – Mon, May 7
RC1 – Mon, May 21
RC2 – Mon, May 28
RC3 – Mon, June 4
RC4 – Mon, June 11

Only emergency fixes are allowed after RC4 leading up to the release date of Wed, June 27.

Cheers,
Doug

Back to the top