From: xgsa <xgsa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 27-04-2012 15:14
Subject: [cdt-dev] Why the gdb traces are enabled by default?

Hi,

I am wondering why the "C/C++ --> Debug --> GDB --> Enable GDB traces"
preference is enabled by default? Certainly, it is very helpful for
developers and could be used by advanced users trying to analyze the
debug problem. However, it seems useless for the most users which just
use CDT, so I propose to disable it by default.

If there are no objections I could provide a patch.

Thanks,
Anton.