[cdt-dev] need help validating the memory view

Hey All,
Since Samantha is no longer active in Eclipse Platform and Ted Williams has moved on as well, we don't have a maintainer for the memory view.  Today I was looking at applying a patch from bug 280031 and I noticed that the Platform memory renderings don't seem to update on every step, while the "Traditional" memory rendering from CDT is updating fine.

So my question is: Is anyone in CDT using the memory renderings provided by platform (Hex, ASCII, etc)?  If so would you be able to validate their functionality in Juno and maybe contribute some fixes?

Thanks,
Pawel

Back to the top