[cdt-dev] Why are there 2 places to set up launch modes for codan checkers?

Greetings,

Why there are two places to set up launch modes for codan checkers, at
the project level? There is one, which is the regular property page
showing individual checkers ("C/C++ General" > "Code Analysis"), and
the second one is  "C/C++ General" > "Code Analysis" > "Launching"
(screenshot attached). Having these two is confusing and potentially
error-prone (IMHO). It is pretty hard for me to see the point of the
second one, as a regular user.

Let's say I select "Run as you type (selected checkers)", while being
on this page, I don't know what are the selected pages (they are not
shown). Probably it would be better to:

1. Remove the second project property page, or
2. Merge both

I'd prefer #1 BTW

WDYT?

Thanks,