Re: [cdt-dev] Theoretical Question

My approach has been to keep things hidden when they are
accessible another way.  This keeps the API smaller and allows
to change the implementation details without needing to keep
things around for backwards compatibility.

This does not mean that everything is properly visible for
100% extensibility.  If things are missing, please let us know
through bugzilla and we can add them.

In the example you give though, you can get the GDBControlDMContext
using ICommandControlService.getContext() or simply getContext() from
your child class.

I hope this helps.

Marc

Back to the top