Re: [cdt-dev] [DSF] GDBBackend.MonitorJob.kill not working?

On 19/04/12 17:43, Marc Khouzam wrote:
Hi,

I have to agree this seems suspicious, but in the end it works.
Inside the call to run(IProgressMonitor monitor), there is a call that
you didn't show in your mail:

    fMonProcess.waitFor();

this in turn calls wait() which releases the lock on fMonProcess.

But it does not seem like Process.waitFor is documented to do that?

I've actually tried it and things work as expected.
I'm not sure if this was thought out properly or if we got lucky :)

Did you actually saw 'interrupt' working? For me, -gdb-exit is sent to GDB,
which promptly exits, and waitFor is done. I could not even get 'kill' to
be called.

- Volodya

--
Vladimir Prus