Re: [cdt-dev] [DSF] GDBBackend.MonitorJob.kill not working?

Hi,

I have to agree this seems suspicious, but in the end it works.
Inside the call to run(IProgressMonitor monitor), there is a call that
you didn't show in your mail:

   fMonProcess.waitFor();

this in turn calls wait() which releases the lock on fMonProcess.
I've actually tried it and things work as expected.
I'm not sure if this was thought out properly or if we got lucky :)

Marc