Re: [cdt-dev] Autotools version

Yeah, that's probably the correct approach. The general rule of thumb is
that we should be upversioning the second digit if new features are added
to a plug-in. Given the renaming, I'd say that qualifies. I'd almost
consider it a first digit change since it's a pretty major API change,
assuming you had APIs to begin with.

Doug.