[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] How to remove the posted review from gerrit?
- From: Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:55:53 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ac0cBXfzgiwBcu2dSDS2583dMAb8+wABTpOw
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] How to remove the posted review from gerrit?
I've updated the CDT/Gerrit info on the wiki
to show how to abandon a review and also how to indlude the
Change-Id which allows to link different submissions to the same
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of xgsa
> Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 3:21 PM
> To: CDT General developers list.
> Subject: [cdt-dev] How to remove the posted review from gerrit?
> Is there any possibility to remove my review from gerrit? I have
> submitted a few reviews for each revision in branch instead
> of one for
> the whole branch (I haven't used the gerrit before and I
> didn't know it
> will behave like this, sorry).
> cdt-dev mailing list