[cdt-dev] More suggestions for Multicore Debug features

Hello all,

At EclipseCon there was interest around the possible features someone could
work on for the Mutlicore Debug effort.

To follow-up I've updated the Multicore Debug workgroup page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup
and I've added more ideas to the Potential Features page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup/PotentialFeatures
Those suggestions are based on internal discussions we've had with users.

The suggestions cover a broad range of features, some simple, some advanced.
Some of these features may be of interest to other members of the CDT community.
Below is a summary of the different topics covered.

Join us in the multicore conference calls or use the mailing list to
start discussions about such topics.

General enhancements proposed for Multicore Debugging
 1 Stability of the Debug View
 2 Grouping and hiding
 3 Synchronous operations
 4 Enhancements to Register view