[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging tutorial ?
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:21:50 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
* Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2012-04-12 09:33]:
> > > Great. On the CDT wiki, it mentions how to get started with
> > > contributions to CDT:
> > > http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development
> > Do I really need to dowload the Eclipse sources to write some docs ?
> If you want to modify the doc that is part of Eclipse/CDT itself
> that is a modification in actual plugins.
If the CDT moved to Mylyn WikiText-generated documentation, the docs
could be entirely done on the web and then translated into .html for
inclusion in plugins (like now) for releases or periodically.